Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Forms & Filings

Here you will find information regarding forms and filing for the Humboldt County Superior Court.

  • Civil Fee Schedule

    Filing an action with the Superior Court normally requires a filing fee. Please see Civil Fee Schedule for current fees.

  • Local Rules

    View local rules, Effective January 1, 2019.

  • Judicial Council Forms

    Find California state forms here. Search for any topic or form number, or view all forms.