Skip to main content
Skip to main content.


a fine reduction for your eligible infraction offense using the new MyCitations tool.

Website Feedback Survey:

To share your thoughts or make suggestions click here

Rule 10.500 Request

Access to Judicial Administrative Records

Effective January 1, 2010, rule 10.500 of the California Rules of Court sets forth comprehensive public access provisions applicable to the judicial administrative records maintained by state trial and appellate courts, the state Supreme Court, as well as the Judicial Council of California.

If you would like to request judicial administrative records maintained by the Humboldt Superior Court you may submit your request by completing the form below and sending it by email or U.S. Mail. The form is not to be used for requests for case-related records.

The Humboldt Superior Court will make identifiable judicial administrative records available upon request, unless the records are exempt from disclosure under rule 10.500. Records may be subject to payment of a fee pursuant to subdivision (e)(4) of rule 10.500.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.